• Each game will consist of 40 minutes - split into quarters and include 60 seconds break between each quarter
• Each team must be ready to play and be court side 10 minutes prior to their start time
• Each team must wear the same colour top where possible underneath bibs
• Bibs will be provided for teams unless a team brings their own
• £35 per team must be paid before their game commences. Please note if borrowing players it is still the teams responsibility to pay the full £35 even if the borrowed player pays no monies towards the total
• A team must have a minimum 4 players from their own team and borrow no more than 3 players.
• Any team borrowing players must play them across the centre court – WD/C/WA and no borrowed player can play in either circle
• A player upon playing for the 1st time in the league for a team is then registered to that team
• Any more than 3 borrowed players will result in the game going ahead and full fees to be paid but the match is played as a friendly and an auto 10-0 win for the opponents.
• Should a team forfeit a game and no team can be found to play in their place in a friendly the forfeiting team are responsible for the full £70 fee owed for the game which does not take place.
• 5 points will be awarded for a win, 3 points for a draw, 1 point for half of your opponents score in a loss
• Each team must nominate a player of the match for the opposing team after each game
• Where there is more than 1 division the bottom 2 teams from division 1 and 2 will be relegated into division 2 and 3 with the top 2 teams from division 2 and 3 promoted.
• If a team does not have a minimum 5 players to play the match 10 minutes after the scheduled start time they forfeit their game and full fee is still owed to cover costs of venue and umpires.
• Umpires MUST be respected. Any and all umpire decisions are final. Should a TEAM be reported to the league by the officials for not respecting the rules, umpiring decisions or general poor game behaviour the league can issue a warning to the team. If the team repeat this behaviour and are reported a 2nd time in the same season a 2 point penalty can/will be applied to the teams total.
Specific mixed league rules
• In Mixed netball games all rules consist of the same traditional netball rules applied by All England Netball Association
• Each team will consist of a minimum 7 players in which a maximum 3 male players are permitted to play at any one time per team
• 2 males cannot occupy the same circle positions and must be spread across court. Example – 2 males cannot play GK/GD, GA/GS. There will be times where males will cross the same third during a game which is expected and acceptable.